GrillAccents debuts artistic concept in grill covers
Artists commissioned for limited edition designs
-- Casual Living, 2/8/2008 11:53:00 AM
GrillAccents’ limited edition barbecue grill cover, Tropical Accents, debuts to enhance the look and feel of outdoor entertaining areas with an original work of art that is both attractive and functional.
The Palm Beach Gardens, Fla.-based vendor commissioned artists to create one-of-a-kind, limited edition designs for backyard barbecue grills with designs printed on all four sides.
A neutral khaki-colored background provides the setting for lush tropical foliage in brilliant shades of green with a rich brown accent. Nylon buckles on each end allow users to snugly secure the cover.
GrillAccents products are constructed from the finest nylon and PVC printed with a four color silk screen process and come with a five-year guarantee on construction.
For ordering information, visit www.grillaccents.com
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...