Tervis Tumbler signs licensing agreement with John Deere
-- Casual Living, 8/22/2008 7:14:00 AM
Tervis Tumbler Company, manufacturer of premium insulated drinkware, has just signed a licensing agreement with John Deere. This agreement will allow Tervis to create tumblers using four different iconic John Deere logos.
“While the opening product mix is selective, we expect it to garner great demand from our existing customer base and newcomers to Tervis,” said Rich Kaplan, Tervis’ vice president of sales & marketing. “We are pleased to be associated with John Deere, a company that has been part of the fabric of American life for so long
Tervis Tumbler has been experiencing tremendous growth over the past several years and has been working hard to expand its offerings of licensed products. “With the overwhelming success of our collegiate line, we have been looking for other avenues to provide our retailers with well-respected brand names to fulfill the requests of their customers and John Deere certainly fills that bill,” Kaplan said.
As with all Tervis Tumblers, the John Deere collection carries the lifetime guarantee, is freezer, microwave and dishwasher safe and will keep cold drinks colder and hot drinks hotter longer – a quality product for today, tomorrow and a lifetime.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...