Tropitone expands tabletop
Staff -- Casual Living, 7/1/2006 12:00:00 AM
With the debut of Palazzo tabletops, Tropitone continues to expand its collection of Stoneworks solid surface tables.
"With our Stoneworks Collection, including the new Palazzo tabletops, we offer a way to create a relaxing and decorative setting with both the easy maintenance and durability required for outdoor use," said Tropitone CEO Michael Echolds.
The Palazzo collection features faux tiles throughout both the center and the surrounding outer edge of the tabletops, said Peter Homestead, Tropitone vice president of design and marketing.
The Palazzo tabletops are currently offered in five distinctive patina finishes to coordinate with Tropitone's variety of frame finishes.
— Chaparral, Sable, Smoke, Mexican Clay and Old World. Sizes offered include rounds in 23-inch, 39-inch, 45-inch, 51-inch and 63-inch; rectangles in 27 by 39-inch, 40 by 54-inch, 43 by 69-inch, 45 by 87-inch; and squares in 27-inch and 66-inch.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...