Kichler unveils more ceiling fans for indoors and out
Latest release offers breadth of styles, finishes, sizes
-- Casual Living, 11/11/2008 6:43:00 AM
Kichler Lighting expands its decorative ceiling fan collection with a new 92-page, full-line catalog and more than 20 new fan designs.
"In designing our newest fans, we wanted to provide a breadth of stylings, from highly decorative to basic and functional, to meet the unique needs of every homeowner," said Ted Collmar, Kichler product manager. "Our fashion-forward collections not only offer a variety of styles for every area of the home, but reflect the same craftsmanship and quality found across all of our Kichler lighting designs."
Canfield, one of the new indoor/outdoor fans, features a stylish design and is available in a white powder coat, brushed nickel or oil-brushed bronze finish.
Among the features of the new fan lines:
* CoolTouch remote control – This all-in-one control system offers hand-held or wall-mounted operation for ease of use
* Reversible finish blades – Natural wood blades in several finishes, with reversible option
* Gracious accents – Including detailed casting, artfully etched glass and other fine detail
* Rich finishes – From Oil Brushed Bronze to Mediterranean Walnut to Antique Wood and many more
* Optional light kits – Add mini-pendants or light bowls for special decorative flair
* Up and down lighting – Offering customized lighting solutions
* Limited lifetime warranty – Kichler's commitment to unsurpassed reliability
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...