Chef to demo Meco Aussie grills
At National Hardware Show, May 4-6
-- Casual Living, 4/30/2010 6:17:00 AM
Award winning Chef Allen Crooks will demonstrate new Aussie gas, electric and charcoal grills in Meco’s Aussie outdoor booth #11 at the 2010 National Hardware Show.
Stop by the Aussie booth May 4-6 at the following times to taste Crooks’ mouthwatering barbecue:
10 a.m. – Sliders
12 p.m. – Chicken Breast
2 p.m. – Pork Loin
4 p.m. – Prime Rib
Crooks has been cooking, grilling and smoking meats for more than 30 years. He is the chef/owner of the Chuckwagon Bar-B-Que Restaurant in Greeneville, Tenn., and was recognized as one of the Top 20 grillers in the Live with Regis and Kelly National Hometown Grill Off Competition. Crooks was also the recipient of the Meco Corporation Aussie Chillin’ & Grillin’ People’s Choice Award from 2005-2008. Last year, he was named the Grand Champion in Meco’s competition, winning the award for Best Pork Ribs and Wings.
Meco has been producing high-quality grills for more than 40 years. The company’s extensive range of Aussie charcoal, electric and gas grills and smokers feature innovative designs that make them easy to use, versatile and durable. For more information, visit www.aussiegrills.com, or visit the Aussie booth #12039 and the tailgating area (TG10) at the National Hardware Show.
We would love your feedback!
- Apr 27, 2010
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...