Lindsey Hughes -- Casual Living, 5/1/2010 12:00:00 AM
The new product gates are flung wide open in Las Vegas this month as the National Hardware Show and Hospitality Design Expo promise a plethora of innovative designs. Casual Living offers up a first look at some of the exciting debuts these shows have to offer.
|The Margaritaville Adirondack chair from Schou USA is handcrafted and hand-painted by artisans with a look made to liven up outdoor spaces. The design is made of pine and is easy to clean.|
|The Castillo Collection from Design House Leisure features a timeless Mediterranean style that complements any traditional or transitional setting. The riveted woven strap detail combined with the curved upper back bar and bracing details gives the collection its authentic Old World appearance.|
|Offered in a variety of vibrant hues from Glamos Wire Products, the Garden Floral stakes serve as a supplement to orchids and many other flowers needing a little support.|
|The patented cabana and umbrella unit from Sundial Cabana offers an oasis on the beach or by the pool. The design can rotate 360 degrees, allowing for optimal sun or shade at all times. The unit contains lock storage for valuables as well as cup holders.|
|Made of 100% cedar, the swing set from Eastern Jungle Gym spotlights heavy duty hardware and fun accessories such as slides and a rock climbing wall.|
|India House Brass torches feature snuffer caps, powder-coated garden poles and long lasting fiber glass wicks. Each easy-fill container holds 30 ounces of citronella oil and burns for 10 to 12 hours.|
|Flexx Market Umbrellas' offers a patent pending stainless steel spring component that will help extend the life of an umbrella. When wind is present the spring allows the canopy to flex in any direction, which relieves pressure on the canopy ribs as well as the pole.|
|With the rich color and warm texture of rattan peel, Lloyd/Flanders' Contempo Collection chair combines function and style for a truly sophisticated design. The straightforward and clean design is crafted of large-scale synthetic vinyl.|
|A map of the world spans across an aqua background on the Save the Planet doormat from Imports Unlimited. Made from 100% hand-woven, all natural coco fiber, the design is decorated in richly colored fade resistant dyes.|
|The KuulAire 77 (KA77) evaporative cooling unit from Port-A-Cool fits comfortably into outdoor settings to cool up to 600 square feet. The unit uses water to cool the air naturally to provide an enjoyable environment.|
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...