Name change reflects IFAI global mission
By Staff -- Casual Living, 8/1/2004 12:00:00 AM
The American Casual Furniture Fabric Association has been re-named The Casual Furniture Fabric Association to better follow the focus of its new mission.
A special interest group of the Industrial Fabrics Association International, TCFFA will broaden ACFFA's former standing as an organization exclusively promoting fabrics manufactured in the United States to an organization promoting the sale and proper use of quality-made fabrics.
We would love your feedback!
- Apr 16, 2013
- Apr 9, 2012
- Aug 25, 2011
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...