Maitland-Smith expands to the outdoors with new line
Staff -- Casual Living, 10/1/2006 12:00:00 AM
Maitland-Smith, long renowned for beautiful handcrafted interior furnishings, has expanded its expertise to the outdoors with elegant renditions in traditional European styles and in contemporary reclaimed teak interpretations. The company exhibited at the Casual Show last month for the first time.
"The timing is right for Maitland-Smith to enter the outdoor category," said Nancy Sturgill, vice president of marketing. "Our skills and expertise lend themselves well in developing a more upscale approach to this important living area."
Maitland-Smith introduced its Nature's Habitat Collection last month at the Casual Market. The collection includes seating, floor accessories, occasional tables, bars and dining tables with complimentary chairs.
Environmentally friendly construction features reclaimed teak, recycled iron and pietra dura stone to offer two distinctive looks within the collection.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...