Capel adds to Anywhere Collection
Company has showrooms in Atlanta and Las Vegas
-- Casual Living, 6/25/2008 12:42:00 PM
Capel Incorporated will debut a lively and eclectic assortment of new rug collections, colors, shapes and designs this summer, including one from the growing Capel Anywhere division.
"The market place is increasingly more demanding today," said Capel Vice President of Sales Allen Robertson. "To meet the challenges, we’re strengthening our current offerings with the addition of dynamic new designs that speak to a broad range of tastes."
The Capel Anywhere indoor-outdoor collection expands this season with Cabana Stripes, a reversible braid that embraces refreshingly natural hues. Made in Capel's North Carolina mills of 100% polypropylene, these adaptable rugs are colorfast and mold and mildew resistant. Available in olive, navy, rouge and brown, a 5' x 8' rug retails for $239.
Capel has showrooms in Atlanta and Las Vegas. The Atlanta showroom is located in space 6F2 at the Merchandise Mart. The Las Vegas showroom is located at space A226 in World Market Center.
We would love your feedback!
- Oct 4, 2012
- Jan 21, 2009
- Sep 17, 2010
- Sep 7, 2010
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...