Rose joins Dimplex as vice president, Symphony division
Staff -- Casual Living, 9/1/2006 12:00:00 AM
Dimplex North America Limited named Kris Rose as vice president, Symphony Electric Fireplace division.
Rose will be responsible for development of new products, promotional activities and channel strategies. She will also set territorial dealer recruitment objectives, negotiate with major accounts and oversee the development and profitability of the division.
Rose brings more than 13 years experience in decorative accessories, electric fireplaces, lighting and rugs to Dimplex from her previous position as the accessory buyer for Art Van Furniture.
For more information, visit Dimplex at www.dimplex.com or call 800-668-6663.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...