Fashion Show highlights top performance fabric trends
Photos now available for viewing online
-- Casual Living, 9/26/2008 7:19:00 AM
Outdoor fabrics and trims hit the runway during the Textile Trends: Al-Fresco Fashion Show at the 49th annual Apollo Awards dinner. In its third year at the Casual Market, the fashion show presented the latest collections of performance fabrics sewn into couture creations that told a fun fashion story to a much larger industry audience.
In addition to fashion show headliner Sunbrella by Glen Raven, fabric sponsors included Altizer & Co., Ardwyn Decorative Trim Products, Cone Decorative, Duracord Fabrics, Outdura by Shuford Mills, SPF1500 by Stroup and Twitchell. Norman Hamilton, Casual Living publisher, emceed as models showed off outfits created by Faye McPherson of At the Ritz, Greensboro, N.C.
For more fashion show photos, view the photo gallery on our Web site at casualliving.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...