Lloyd/Flanders signs licensing agreement with Wimbledon
Staff -- Casual Living, 1/1/2005 12:00:00 AM
Dale Campbell, vice president of sales and marketing of Lloyd/Flanders, and Robert McCowen, marketing director for The All England Club, Wimbledon, have announced an agreement to market a collection of Garden Furniture for a 2005–06 introduction.
Designed and manufactured by Lloyd/Flanders, the collection will have the Wimbledon name and design elements of The All England Club.
"We believe there is a compelling synergy between our two organizations," McCowen said. "Both have a long history of providing excellent quality and attention to detail, while retaining the traditions which have ensured their high reputation. Given Wimbledon has maintained its garden party atmosphere over the years, it is now appropriate to market a furniture and fabric collection."
Prior to the agreement, Campbell traveled to Wimbledon to appreciate the history of the Club and was impressed by walking into the Centre Court Stadium and awed by the entire Club grounds. The Wimbledon collection is a traditional wicker design, which "reflects the style and elegance associated with Wimbledon," Campbell said. It is a lifestyle collection designed for indoors or out and will include an exclusive collection of fabrics.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...