Staff -- Casual Living, 11/1/2005 12:00:00 AM
Marilyn R. Linn, 68, died Oct. 7 at Galion (Ohio) Community Hospital after a brief illness. She was married to Bill Linn of Richey Industries and helped him in the Great American Woodies showroom for more than a decade. Memorial contributions may be made to the American Cancer Society in care of the Baker-Osinski-Kensinger Funeral Home, 206 Front St., Berea, Ohio 44017.
Fred Friedman, president of and partner in Carls in South Florida, died Oct. 5 after a lengthy battle with cancer. He was 62. Friedman, along with partners Mike Baker and Bob Dragin, acquired Carls in 1974. In 2000, Friedman was honored with the American Heritage Award from the National Interior Furnishings and Design Division of the Anti-Defamation League. Survivors include his wife, Noreen; son Jayson Friedman, who is merchandise manager at Carls; daughter Elyse Morowitz and four grandchildren.
Services were held Sunday, Oct. 9 in Boca Raton, Fla.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...