Biltmore licensing division makes management changes
Staff -- Casual Living, 9/1/2006 12:00:00 AM
Significant growth has led to several management changes within Biltmore Estate For Your Home, the product licensing division of The Biltmore Company in Asheville, N.C.
The division oversees development of branded products inspired by George Vanderbilt's turn of the century estate, Biltmore. Products include the categories of home furnishings, home building products, outdoor living and landscape.
Timothy Rosebrock, business development manager of Biltmore Estate For Your Home, was promoted to vice president and general manager of the division. Rosebrock will oversee the expansion of lifestyle licensing, long-range planning plus development and review of new markets.
"For over five years Tim has been a guiding force and major contributor to the success of Biltmore Estate For Your Home," said Jerry Douglas, senior vice president, sales and marketing. "Under his leadership, we have developed important licensee partnerships and business strategies that greatly contribute to our program's success."
Prior to joining Biltmore, Rosebrock was director of marketing with the Historic Natchez Foundation in Natchez, Miss., where he managed the licensed home furnishings programs, including manufacturer selection, contract negotiations and product development. He also has held positions with As You Like It, American Drew Furniture Company, Kittinger Furniture Company and Rosebrock Company.
Christy Hodgins was appointed marketing manager for Biltmore Estate For Your Home. Formerly responsible for business development in the home building products category for the company, Hodgins will be responsible for developing marketing strategies and activities for all branded products. For eight years, she held positions in marketing and customer relations with textile manufacturing companies Beacon Blankets, Pillowtex and Spring Industries.
In the area of business development, Biltmore Estate For Your Home has two managers and is currently recruiting for two additional positions. Susan Ashbridge joined Biltmore Estate For Your Home as business development manager in the outdoor living and landscape category. She oversees development of products, such as living plants, gardening materials, garden furniture and garden decor.
Lydia Vander Voort is business development manager in the Biltmore Estate For Your Home division, responsible for a direct-to-retail relationship with Belk department stores and other home decor licensees.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...