Kichler expands energy-efficient lighting with new solutions for outdoors
Eight outdoor collections are presented
-- Casual Living, 8/13/2007 7:12:00 AM
With today’s energy conservation needs and homeowners’ continued demand for green products, Kichler has expanded its energy efficient line with new lighting families, including outdoor sconces, lanterns and post lights.
Kichler: The Senna Collection is one of eight new outdoor collections for Kichler.
“The demand for energy efficient products isn’t likely to subside anytime soon,” said Tom Patterson, Kichler product manager. “We recognize that, and we will continue to make energy efficient lighting a priority. In introducing our new offerings, we realize efficiency is important, but so is aesthetics. Neither is sacrificed in our collections.”
Eight outdoor collections debut, including:
* The Senna Collection offers a twist to traditional outdoor lighting, featuring a rubbed onyx finish with an umber etched seedy glass and graceful, curving motif.
* A sleek, traditional design highlights Courtyard, in a rubbed bronze finish in clear, seedy glass.
* The Salisbury Collection has British influence with white linen glass.
* The Morris group features a distressed copper finish and etched iridized glass.
* A classic lantern style, Astoria is highlighted by linen textured seedy glass.
* Alameda is a down-to-earth design with honey opalescent glass.
* The elegant Randolph Collection features a Prairie Rock finish accented with umber etched seedy glass.
* The Tularosa Collection has a classic profile accented with honey opalescent glass.
For more information, visit www.kichler.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...