MHP’s ProFire Launches New Phoenix Grill
To grill, roast, steam and smoke foods
-- Casual Living, 11/6/2009 1:44:00 PM
ProFire Grills, a division of Antioch, Ill.-based Modern Home Products Corporation, is launching the New Phoenix Grill, designed to increase outdoor cooking capabilities.
“It’s a complete outdoor cooking system,” Senior Vice President Tom Nitz said.
New Phoenix Grills from ProFire
With a new outdoor cooking platform, this grill is equipped with features that allow it to grill, roast, steam and smoke foods. A heavy-duty cast aluminum drip pan shields food from the open flame, creating an indirect, reduced flare-up cooking environment.
While grilling and roasting, juices drip on the hot drip pan, creating smoke that adds flavor to food. Add MHP’s Stainless Steel Smoker Box with water soaked mesquite or hickory chips to smoking meats. Pour water in the drip pan to steam meats and vegetables. To cook fish, vegetables and fruit as well as most meat, the stainless steel cooking mesh grid provides a smooth cooking surface.
Because cooking different foods requires adjusting the grill temperature, separate left and right heat controls on the solid brass Dual Valve Control Panel raise or lower the dual stainless steel burner to adjust the cooking range from 250 to 500 degrees. An electronic ignition system with stainless steel gas collector box provides dependable starts. Vents with a damper slide on top of the stainless steel firebox add further control to grill temperature, which is indicated by the stainless steel heat indicator. To provide safe, easy opening of the lid, MHP designed a swivel Sta-Kool Stainless Steel Handle.
The New Phoenix Grill is available in two models. The Open Cart Model includes a rustproof all-aluminum cart with a lifetime warranty. The grill head consists of powder-coated aluminized steel with cast aluminum side panels. The Upgraded Model features a cart with a cast aluminum black powder coated base. A stainless steel or black powder coated column hides the LP tank. The shell of the grill uses stainless steel panels and power-coated aluminum end caps, and carries a lifetime warranty. Two stainless steel side shelves provide more work area. ProFire Grills offer a complete line of accessories and replacement parts for all models.
Modern Home Products was founded in the 1950s by Walter Koziol. In the beginning, the company created decorative outdoor gas lighting for residential applications under the trade name of Charmglow. As the gas lighting business expanded, Koziol explored ways in which to utilize gas in other outdoor products. The first outdoor gas grill was introduced to the consumer in 1960. Being first in outdoor gas grills, residential gas lighting and replacement parts carries a certain responsibility to develop the highest quality product. Today MHP continues to design and manufacture Chef’s Choice Gas Grills, ProFire Grills, MHP Grill Parts and Everglow Outdoor Lighting through a distributor network.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...