-- Casual Living, 6/1/2008 12:00:00 AM
In Casual Living's May Industry Leader profile on Bill Echols, president of Outdoor Experience, his background should have included a stint as president of Ketter rather than Kettler North America.
The captions with two images in May's Shade Story – A Day in the Sun – were inverted. We apologize for the errors.
Treasure Garden has doubled its offerings of cantilever umbrellas, such as this 11-ft. octagon cantilever umbrella.
The popularity of larger dining tables and more extensive seating areas makes cantilever umbrellas, such as this 11-ft. easy lift 'crankless' cantilever umbrella, a top seller for Galtech.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...