ICC-RSF to sponsor 2008 HPBExpo Education
HPBExpo planned for Feb. 27-March 1 in Atlanta
-- Casual Living, 10/10/2007 7:37:00 AM
ICC-RSF continues to advance the education of hearth, patio and barbecue professionals by promoting and supporting the 2008 HPBExpo Education Program at the upcoming HPBExpo for the second time in five years. The show, to be held at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, Feb. 27-March 1, offers attendees valuable educational opportunities.
"The HPBExpo Education Program has grown into an extensive curriculum that addresses industry trends and needs each year. We want to help continue that development with even better courses and instructors," said Ray Bonar, vice president, ICC-RSF. "Hearth retailers are on the frontline of showing consumers the importance of alternative home heating products. Courses offered to professionals by the HPB Education Foundation at the show and throughout the year are very important to their mission."
The sponsorship allows the HPB Education Foundation to produce an education program that is the envy of other industries' larger trade shows.
“ICC-RSF's sponsorship of the '08 HPBExpo Education Program gives HPBEF the ability to present an invaluable education program to our members that deals with workplace challenges and better customer service,” said Executive Director Sue Kalish. “With this support from ICC-RSF, we can offer a variety of topics presented by leaders in their field “More hearth professionals are taking advantage of the HPBExpo Education Program to learn the latest technologies and business skills that will increase their companies' success and raise professionalism in our industry.”
EXPO attendees will find a variety of sessions available to them in three major tracks: Business Management, Sales & Marketing, and Technical & Safety. Most sessions carry National Fireplace Institute Continuing Education Units, allowing NFI Certified professionals to renew their certifications without taking exams.
For a complete schedule of education offerings, visit www.hpbexpo.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...