Garden of delights
Lindsey Hughes -- Casual Living, 1/1/2010 12:00:00 AM
From whimsical and lighthearted to elegant and graceful, garden designs cover all the style bases this season. Garden stones, thermometers, rain chains and sculptures are all in the product mix. Here is a sneak peak of the flourishing offerings that will be on display at the winter markets.
|Handmade in the USA, the Meditating Squirrel sculptures from Designer Stone provide a touch of Zen to any garden setting. Chinese characters etched into the designs indicate the animals’ primary characteristic, such as cleverness for the squirrel.
|Part of Campania International’s Smithsonian Collection, the Foliated Scroll urn spotlights a wide band of sinuous undulating leaves and is available in eight exclusive patinas and three acid stains in addition to natural cast stone.|
|Illuminate outdoor areas with Blue Garden Lite stakes, made of blown glass with accent bead work. The unique candle holders from Regal Art & Gift provide a soft ambiance of warm light and versatile appeal.|
|The Verde Aluminum Rain Chain displays a watering can showering stylized floral designs from Good Directions.|
|The Flair Garden seat from Global Views features a blonde finish that fades into rich bronze.|
|A petite frog rests on a lily pad on the thermometer wall décor from Kirch, made of cold cast metal.|
Payam Sadighpour - 2010-05-05 17:47:00 EDT
If you are looking for Outdoor Lighting, please visit us at www.BrilliantOutdoors.com We will beat anybody's price :)
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...