Greenhouse Mall to open third Texas location
Courtney Mueller -- Casual Living, 6/1/2007 12:00:00 AM
The Greenhouse Mall, headquartered in Austin, Texas, plans to open a third location in southwest Austin in July.
Located on Highway 71 just outside the affluent Lakeway area, the 7,000-sq.-ft. stand-alone store previously housed Hill Country Patio and more recently, Patio Haus, which closed its doors about two years ago. Owner Karen Galindo plans to add 5,000 square feet at a later time.
"The area we are moving to is in a fast-growing spot and has tons of traffic," she said. "It is currently 20 miles from our existing location (in Austin) and gives us great access to the lake area and southwest Austin. We expanded three years ago to San Antonio, and found that we filled a tremendous need in that market. We feel we can do the same for southwest Austin. We are very excited about growing and doing what we do for central Texas."
Two years ago, an 8,000-sq.-ft. showroom was added to its Austin location (in addition to an 8-acre outdoor display area). Its previous 4,000-sq.-ft. showroom is now used as a discount clearance center.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...