Adding statuary throughout the yard or garden brings a touch of personality to the outside of the house.
Courtney M. Paschal -- Casual Living, 6/1/2008 12:00:00 AM
Adding statuary throughout the yard or garden brings a touch of personality to the outside of the house. Whether intended to inspire with a wise saying, amuse with a whimsical design or portray a sense of style, statuary remains a best-selling accessory across the country.
From Melrose International, the Angel statue part of the company’s Garden Décor line offers winged friends some food with its polyresin birdfeeder.
Ham House Pineapple is a traditional sign of welcome, featured in a gray-white Portland finish.
A new collection by Carruth Studio, Bright Idea Stones feature illuminated designs for indoor or outdoor use. The fiber-reinforced concrete stones light up automatically at night for a soft glow.
Linens that can withstand the effects of sun and other outdoor elements are a must-have. From Gilded Nest, tablecloths, runners and placemats complement seat covers, pillows and chair shrugs all constructed of 100% solution-dyed acrylic.
Consumers can bring a taste of far-off destinations to the home with a pair of Asian treasures from SPI Home. Crafted of iron, the man stands 18 inches tall and the woman, 16 inches.
Highlighted with an angel design by Pam Ballard, this obelisk from Kay Berry adds a three-dimensional touch to the outdoors with the look and feel of it being chiseled by hand.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...