French named market research director
People In The News
-- Casual Living, 2/1/2009 12:00:00 AM
Reed Business Information has named Dana French as director of market research, replacing Kay Anderson, who left the company after 29 years.
In her nine years with RBI, French has served as the department's senior research specialist and has supported a number of its home furnishings publications including Casual Living, Furniture/Today, Gifts & Decorative Accessories, Home Accents Today, Home Textiles Today, Kids Today and Playthings.
Specifically, French had oversight for all of the industry rankings published by each of those titles and was also the lead research specialist for the various consumer surveys reported by those titles, including proprietary consumer research her department conducted in conjunction with Home and Garden Television.
In her new role, she will also oversee the efforts of research specialists Judi Fulbright, Daphne Garland-McLean and database coordinator Cynthia Myers.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...