Cooley joins Kalamazoo
-- Casual Living, 4/1/2008 12:00:00 AM
Kalamazoo Outdoor Gourmet, maker of high-performance grills and outdoor kitchens, named Elizabeth D. Cooley as director of designer relations and corporate communications. Cooley brings 15 years of public relations and marketing experience to her new role. At Merchandise Mart Properties, Inc., Cooley was marketing director for the International Casual Furniture & Accessories Market, Chicago. At the Museum of Modern Art, she was promotions manager, retail division. She also has retail marketing experience with Lord & Taylor and Felissimo. She will report directly to owner Pete Georgiadis.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...