Courtney Mueller -- Casual Living, 2/1/2006 12:00:00 AM
Reds have been toned down lately. Instead of the bright, eye-catching reds seen over the last few years, this year's red shades are more subdued and rustic. From kaleidoscope and paprika to crimson and mandarin, many of the new shades incorporate hints of orange. Again, geometric and tropical patterns are noticed.
Shuford Mills; Outdura Colorblocked Kaleidoscope/Citrus
100% SOLUTION-DYED ACRYLIC. Kaleidoscope is a colorful geometric shown here in citrus combined with soft shades like paprika, mango and canary.
Sunbrella by Glen Raven; Bamboo Mandarin
100% SUNBRELLA ACRYLIC. Designed by Richard Frinier, Bamboo Mandarin has an Asian appeal with a soft bamboo pattern featuring a ground weave in an all-over texture.
Ultrafabrics; Brisa Mango
POLYURETHANE. An alternative for the indoors and out, Brisa has the look of full-grain leather and also is available with distressed and pearlized looks.
Weave Corp.; MultiMix by WeatherWize
100% ENHANCED POLYESTER. A grid-like pattern is highlighted in shades of red, orange and yellow.
Waverly; Coral Trellis Sun N Shade
100% SPUN POLYESTER. Featuring a coral-inspired motif, Coral Trellis combines shades of red and pink against an off-white background.
Maco; Passion Crimson
PRINTED SPUN POLYESTER. An array of passion flowers appear on a vivid red background with a shadow ground.
Silver State; Venezia
100% SOLUTION-DYED ACRYLIC. In a rosewood shade, Venezia is an elegant damask with a modern tropical setting.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...