Eagle One expands eco-friendly 'Greenwood' line
Alexandria Rocker Series debuts
-- Casual Living, 6/25/2009 12:35:00 PM
Eagle One introduces the Alexandria Rocker Series of Greenwood Furniture for consumers.
The Santa Fe bench offers comfort, style and requires low maintenance.
Modeled after traditional wood benches, the Greenwood recycled plastic lumber bench offers a combination of style and durability. The seat area is contoured for comfort and arm rests are convenient for relaxation.
The Adirondack chair and foot stool offers comfort through a classic look, making relaxation and enjoying the outdoors a priority with these low maintenance products.
The Alexandria Rocker features an expansive deep seat, designed and made from 100% recycled plastic lumber. Multiple colors are available.
“Our Alexandria Rocker is stylish and comfortable and one of our more popular pieces,” said Philip Thompson, president of Eagle One. “It’s designed to withstand outdoor conditions year-round and is an attractive addition to any porch or patio.”
In addition to the Alexandria Rockers, the eco-friendly Greenwood line includes furnishings such as the new Stackable Recycled Plastic Chair, Brisbane Deck/Pool Box, Planter Boxes, Window Boxes, Chaise Lounge Chairs, Tables and Chairs, as well as the popular Rocking Chair. All of Eagle One’s products can be customized by its in-house manufacturing department.
The Alexandria Series includes a Rocking Chair and Double Rocking Chair and is available in many wood tones and colors including green, black, weathered wood, light gray, cedar, white and many other colors upon request. Cushions are not included though can be supplied.
For more information, visit www.eagleoneproducts.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...