DuraCord fabrics coming to Chicago
Staff -- Casual Living, 6/1/2007 12:00:00 AM
The new collection includes Onyx Bay, inspired by the contrast of black and natural. The Onyx Bay line begins with Jasper, a cardinal red and black railroad stripe with hues of oatmeal and deep gold. A fleck effect of cardinal red, oatmeal and deep gold tear drop designs placed on a black backdrop create Ruby Coast, for a high-fashion look.
Dual-toned Harbor contains leaf-like patterns in a zebra leaf effect of deep gold and oatmeal.
Alli is an exciting animal print with an allover pattern of black and oatmeal. Sakura is a field of large flowers in oatmeal on a black background. Chateau has soft stripes, creating a diamond-like pattern on an oatmeal backdrop. Each of these designs is woven to be reversible.
Maritime and Woodlands finish the collection with oatmeal and black weaves. Maritime incorporates simple, horizontal stripes, and Woodlands is a high-contrast multi-yarn weave.
DuraCord, a division of Greenville, N.C.-based The HammockSource, touts its products as "designs built for the outdoors yet soft as cotton." Soil and stains can be cleaned with soap and water, or with a bleach solution, if needed, and are suitable for indoor residential upholstery, outdoor furniture and cushions, contract and marine upholstery.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...