CFR announces 2004-05 officers and board members
By Staff -- Casual Living, 8/1/2004 12:00:00 AM
The Casual Furniture Retailers Association held its annual board elections in June, and the new officers will begin their terms in September. Members elected Craig Chapello, Fireplace & Patio Center, Aurora, Ill., as president. Petey Fleischut, Casual Marketplace, Hockessin, Del., was elected vice president. Four director seats were filled by: Bruce Aronson, Pool & Patio Center, Metairie, La.; Lyle Ecoff, Porch & Patio Inc., West Haven, Conn.; Keith Guidry, Percy Guidry Hearth & Patio, Lafayette, La., and Mary Fruehauf, Fruehauf's Patio and Garden, Hygiene, Colo.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...