Paddock Pools, Patios & Spas opens 12th backyard superstore
Store opens in Avondale, Ariz.
-- Casual Living, 2/23/2007 8:26:00 AM
Paddock Pools, Patios & Spas recently opened its 12th backyard superstore in Avondale, Ariz.
The expansive Avondale Paddock Superstore is filled with everything from spectacular designer furniture collections to elegant decorative accessories, fun family pool toys, everyday pool supplies and easy financing programs to complete a consumer’s backyard dream. Its inviting store format makes designing back yards easy with free personalized design assistance and one-stop shopping to create a one-of-a-kind outdoor living space. On-site design professionals and pool experts guide consumers from start to finish. Each new Paddock pool now includes a Platinum Limited Lifetime Warranty. The Avondale Superstore showcases a complete line of Sundance Spas and swimming pools with negative edge features.
“We are excited to bring our latest in backyard superstore design, outdoor living space products and services to Avondale, one of the fastest growing areas in Arizona,” said David Ghiz, president of Paddock Pools, Patios & Spas, retail division. “People in the community and surrounding areas can now visit our new superstore, design their new pool, enjoy a lifetime limited Paddock warranty, add personalized options and select their backyard decor accessories all in one location.”
Store hours are Monday-Friday 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sunday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. For more information, call 623-535-9772 or visit www.PaddockPoolsandSps.com.
We would love your feedback!
No related articles for this topic.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...