ICFA announces 2009 premarket dates
-- Casual Living, 8/1/2008 12:00:00 AM
The International Casual Furnishings Association Board of Directors has announced dates for the 2009 Casual Premarket.
The event will be held Wednesday, July 8, to Friday, July 10, 2009, at the Merchandise Mart in Chicago.
The ICFA Board is evaluating combining the July Casual Premarket and September Casual Market into one event, beginning in 2010, and reviewing possible mid-summer dates. A decision is expected to be announced after the Association's November 2008 board meeting.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...