Atlantis Outdoor Kitchens adds three designs
-- Casual Living, 3/1/2010 12:00:00 AM
Atlantis Outdoor Kitchens debuts its three latest pre-finished kitchen designs on its new Web site www.outdoorkitchensbyatlantis.com.
Atlantis’s pre-designed outdoor kitchen packages are offered in a variety of styles and sizes to suit any budget and backyard space.
“We’ve taken our best-selling designs and made them available for the DIY consumer or savvy builder/remodeler,” said Patrick Byrne, executive vice president of Atlantis Outdoor Kitchens. “Atlantis grilling stations are sure to add flair and fun to outdoor entertaining.”
Atlantis selected its most popular custom kitchens for homeowners and professionals who want to buy an outdoor kitchen that’s designed and ready-to-ship. Customers can choose from three pre-designed stations starting at $3,864.
Grilling Station includes two fully assembled base cabinets, a top-of-the-line Vermont Castings grill and a grill base.
Chef’s Station includes cabinets, a three- or five-burner grill and a Marvel refrigerator, perfect for having cool beverages nearby.
Entertainment Station includes the works: cabinets, state-of-the-art grill, refrigerator, cocktail station and additional amenities. As its name implies, this option is perfect for entertaining a family of five or party of 50.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...