Green with Envy
Courtney Mueller -- Casual Living, 2/1/2006 12:00:00 AM
Many fabrics introduced this year will include a deluge of natural and oceanic hues, including a variety of shades in green, from lime to cactus. Geometric and tropical patterns are highlighted with blue tones incorporated into the mix.
|Silver State; Garden Scroll, spring100% SOLUTION-DYED ACRYLIC. Reminiscent of crewel and antique embroideries, Garden Scroll is soft to the touch and features a colorful floral pattern against a neutral background.|
|OutdoorFabrics.com; Sundurance Palm Pear
100% SOLUTION-DYED ACRYLIC. A double-woven reversible acrylic with a palm motif against a white background.
|Maco; Cabezo SeaglassPRINTED SPUN POLYESTER.
Cabezo Seaglass is a modern, trend-forward fabric with a wavy stripe featuring spa and oceanic colors.
Shuford Mills; Outdura Urban Essentials Tandem/Jungle
100% SOLUTION-DYED ACRYLIC. Inspired by 1950s patio cloths, the Urban Essentials Collection includes retro-inspired geometrics, with colors such as pesto, terra cotta and kona.
Weave Corp.; Florida by WeatherWize
100% ENHANCED POLYESTER. An indoor/outdoor performance fabric combining geometric and floral themes. Florida is resistant to pilling, abrasion and fungal growth.
Sunbrella by Glen Raven; Tex Pool
100% SUNBRELLA ACRYLIC. Designed by Joe Ruggiero, Tex Pool is a small-scale grid texture in a cool blue color palette with an accent of lime green.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...