Lloyd/Flanders to offer Ralph Lauren fabric collection
Staff -- Casual Living, 2/1/2006 12:00:00 AM
Lloyd/Flanders rolled out the American Outdoor fabric collection from Ralph Lauren last month, Dale Campbell, vice president of sales and marketing for Lloyd/Flanders announced.
The American Outdoor collection, designed by the Ralph Lauren design team in New York, will be available through special designated dealers.
The collection consists of 42 fabrics in six patterns offered in seven colorways. Colors range from bright primaries to classic hunter greens and creams.
The solids, gingham checks, coastal plaids and bold stripes are woven from Sunbrella yarns.
A signature Ralph Lauren paisley and a summery floral Cape Ann print complete the collection.
All are designed to mix together for a variety of vibrant, sophisticated combinations.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...