Fire Stone adds lantern to GreatRoom
Staff -- Casual Living, 7/1/2006 12:00:00 AM
Fire Stone Home Products has introduced its French Colonial Lantern, adding an elegant look to the Fire Stone Outdoor GreatRoom.
The French Colonial Lantern features 12 glass panels, all tempered and beveled. The lower panels are accented with an etched surface to highlight the flame.
To create a classic colonial look, this rust-free aluminum fixture comes in an aged patina two-toned antiqued finish.
The gas flame in the lantern is turned on and off with a switch that controls its electronic ignition system. The lantern runs off a standard one-pound propane tank concealed inside the base of the lantern.
The propane tank will provide 18 to 20 hours of accent lighting. The French Colonial lantern is 96 inches tall when assembled.
Founded by industry veteran Dan Shimek, co-founder of Heat-n-Glo fireplaces, Fire Stone Home Products is one of the first manufacturers to focus on developing products exclusively for outdoors.
Fire Stone's Outdoor GreatRoom products include grills, islands, fireplaces, gas lights, pergolas and more.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...