Paddock Pools & Spas to add two superstores
Staff -- Casual Living, 7/1/2005 12:00:00 AM
Paddock Pools & Spas will open two backyard living "superstores" to better serve Arizona's growing East Valley. Paddock currently operates eight stores in Phoenix and two stores in Las Vegas.
"We have been patient since our last opening in the Arrowhead area in May of 2000," said David Ghiz, senior vice president and owner. "I have been extremely careful to select sites that will best serve the communities in the growing regions of both Phoenix and Las Vegas and, as always, will be conservatively aggressive in our approach."
Each of these 15,000-sq.-ft. stores will provide a one-stop shop for Chandler and Gilbert residents to fulfill all their backyard needs.
The Chandler store will hold its grand opening throughout September, while the Gilbert store is targeted to open in the first quarter of 2006.
The superstores will offer a selection of patio furnishings, decorative accessories, fire pits, barbecue grills and outdoor kitchens, pool supplies, backyard toys and games.
During the holiday season, Paddock offers a vast selection of Christmas trees and decorations.
"We have a complete new store design that will make it easy, fun and affordable for everyone to enjoy their backyard whether they have a large yard or small patio, a pool or no pool," Ghiz said.
For anyone needing a little help creating an outdoor space, the stores will also offer free design services with Paddock's exterior designers. These designers specialize in creating personalized outdoor family rooms and will assist store guests with coordinating furniture, fabric, lighting and accent accessories for a complete and inviting backyard living experience.
"We will make creating the backyard of your dreams an easy and enjoyable experience, just like we have for over 47 years," Ghiz said.
Established in 1958 by George Ghiz, Paddock is managed by his sons Buzz Ghiz, president, and David Ghiz, senior vice president.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...