HPBA named to 2007 Associations Advance America Honor Roll
AAA recognizes associations with innovative projects
-- Casual Living, 7/2/2007 6:39:00 AM
The Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Association’s Wood Stove Changeout Program won it a place on the 2007 Associations Advance America Honor Roll, a national awards competition sponsored by the American Society of Association Executives and The Center for Association Leadership.
Through its Wood Stove Changeout Program, HPBA worked in partnership with the Environmental Protection Agency to improve air quality in areas where smoke from non-EPA certified wood stoves contributed to pollution. The program encouraged homeowners to replace wood stoves made before 1992 with cleaner-burning hearth products.
The AAA program, now in its 17th year, recognizes associations that propel the nation forward through innovative projects in education, skills training, standards, business methods and more. “HPBA’s program truly embodies the spirit of the Associations Advance America campaign,” said Charles A. McGrath, AAA committee chairman and managing partner of client services at Bostrom Corporation. “It is an honor and an inspiration to showcase this program as an example of the many contributions associations are making to advance American society.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...