Capel Rugs names sweepstakes winners
Resort weekends and rugs awarded
-- Casual Living, 10/26/2009 9:21:00 AM
Capel Rugs has announced the winners of its High Point Market “Triple Play” resort weekend and rug giveaway sweepstakes.
David Rhodes from Di Siena Furniture in Mechanicville, N.Y., won a two-night getaway in the Bob Timberlake Inn at Chetola Resort in Blowing Rock, N.C. In addition, Rhodes received the Karma Naturals – Burl rug from Capel Rugs’ Bob Timberlake licensed collection.
"Our company has long been a fan of Bob Timberlake's designs, so it was a real thrill to win his latest rug from Capel Rugs, as well as the getaway weekend at Chetola Resort," Rhodes said.
Lou Harris of Lou Harris, Inc. in Martinsville, Va., was winner of a weekend getaway at the Williamsburg Lodge in historic Colonial Williamsburg. Harris also received a Capel rug from the new Williamsburg licensed collection Abby’s Garden.
Celeste Wegman of City Farmer in Ephraim, Wis., was selected as the winner of a two-night vacation package at the Inn on Biltmore Estate. She also received the new Byron rug, part of Capel’s Biltmore For Your Home area rug collection.
“This drawing was a great success thanks to our licensed partners,” said Allen Robertson, Capel’s vice president of sales. “We’re glad to share some of the inspiration that goes into our licensed rug collections with our customers by giving them this opportunity to experience our partners’ warm hospitality firsthand, in addition to receiving the newest rugs from each licensed collection as a reminder of their visit.”
Capel Rugs’ licensed partners include Biltmore For Your Home, Bob Timberlake, Country Living, Jane Seymour Designs and Williamsburg. To learn more about Capel Rugs and its extensive program of more than 10,000 rugs, visit CapelRugs.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...