TUUCI takes home Best of Show Design Excellence Award
September 19, 2005,
TUUCI was awarded the Lillian B. Winchester Best of Show Award, the top honor of the Design Excellence Awards. TUUCI’s Metro Parasol design was recognized during the Apollo Awards dinner held at Chicago’s Navy Pier during the International Casual Furniture & Accessories Market last week.
* Century Leisure, Cast Metal Furniture Category, Kyoto dining table
* Tropitone, Cast Combination Furniture, Lakeside Woven dining chair
* Barlow Tyrie, Tubular Materials Furniture, Equinox High Dining Chair;
* Laneventure, Wrought Iron/Wrought Aluminum Furniture, At Home in Tuscany rectangular dining table
* Grosfillex, Resin/Fiberglass Furniture, Bali Sunlounger
* Gloster Furniture, Rattan/Wicker/Woven Materials Furniture, Horizon Deep Seating Arm Chair
* Rock Wood Casual Furniture, Wood Casual Furniture, Colorado Extension Table;
* TUUCI, Shade Products, Metro Parasol
* Olympia Lighting, Outdoor Lighting Category, Shade-A’lier
* Ancient Mosaic Studios, Complementary Casual, Narita tabletop
Related Content By Author
Dale Boles on Barcalounger Outdoor Living's Big Debut
Casual Living eWeekly
Most Viewed Articles
October Digital Edition
Don't miss the October digital edition of Casual Living! In this month’s Market Issue, we’ll bring you all the highlights of Casual Market Chicago, from innovative new products and hot trends to this year’s award winners and a taste of the party scene. Plus, you’ll get a sneak peek of all the product debuts at High Point Market.
In this issue:
- Consumer Survey: Did you know three out of four consumers read online reviews before purchasing outdoor furniture? That’s just one of the shopping insights shared in our exclusive report on consumer buying habits.
- Designer Viewpoint: A North Carolina designer creates an outdoor space for a modern-day Brady Bunch. • Barbecue Lifestyle: Our grill guy gives tips on extending the season through the holidays.
- Focus On: Patterns punch up the style quotient of outdoor accessories.