Media Matters promotes Donna Gunn to creative services director
Firm bouncing back from economic downturn, president says
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 8/18/2010 1:30:29 PM
LEXINGTON, N.C. — Donna Gunn has been promoted to creative services director of The Media Matters, a marketing company here with a number of home furnishings manufacturer clients.
Gunn will be responsible for stewarding client projects that require copywriting, graphic design, and production to include press releases, websites, collateral, and advertising materials. Though she will continue some of her writing responsibilities, she also will source and manage freelance copywriters and graphic designers and will work with clients.
"This shift in our organization positions us for continued growth and we expect to add new positions in the future," said company founder and President Kathy Wall. "We've grown considerably since our founding a decade ago and we've bounced back from the downturn in the economy. Donna's promotion is a direct result of our need to grow our talented team and increase our resources."
- Apr 12, 2012
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...