AmazingRibs.com announces Top Ten Lists
April 29, 2016,
CHICAGO - AmazingRibs.com has announced the Top 10 Best Value Grills & Smoker Lists of 2016:
• 2016 Top 10 Best Value Charcoal Grills
• 2016 Top 10 Best Value Gas Grills
• 2016 Top 10 Best Value Backyard Smokers
• 2016 Top 10 Best Value Tailgate & Portable Grills
• 2016 Top 10 Luxury Grills & Smokers
• 2016 Best Value Multifunction Grills And Smokers (New category)
While classics like Weber Kettles and Modern Home Products (the original gas grill) remain on AmazingRibs.com's lists from previous years, several newcomers have cracked the 2016 lineups. Among them is the popular, low-cost Huntington Gas Grill and on the opposite end of price spectrum, the high-performance Rockwell by Caliber. Twenty-nine of the products were made primarily in the U.S., 14 come from China, nine from Canada, one from Denmark, one from Germany and one from Indonesia.
"We rate and review cookers as objectively as possible, measuring temperatures, slamming lids, turning dials, studying warranties, and kicking casters, but inevitably intangibles such as look and feel have to be considered," said Max Good, AmazingRibs.com's director of equipment reviews.
Related Content By Author
Casual Friday: Furnitureland South's expanding outdoor showroom
Casual Living eWeekly
Most Viewed Articles
November Digital Edition
Don't miss the November digital edition of Casual Living! In this month’s issue, we look to the future of retail with a spotlight on technology. Assistant Editor Alex Milstein breaks down the basics of artificial intelligence (AI) and augmented reality (AR) and how they’re changing the furniture shopping experience. We also explain how building engagement on social media channels can boost business for retailers.
You’ve waited two years, and it’s finally here! Casual Living’s biennial Universe Study offers a comprehensive snapshot of the outdoor category, highlighting its growth across all segments from furnishings to shade to grills.
Also in This Issue:
• Designer Viewpoint: A Beverly Hills backyard gets a glam makeover, thanks to renowned designer Christopher Grubb.
• Market Report: Our editors give you the inside scoop on all the new outdoor introductions at the High Point Market. Can you say Cobonpue?
• Casual Insights: Kathy Wall of The Media Matters offers insight on refreshing your brand.