Bella-Dura 2011 fabrics ready for preview
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 8/26/2010 8:22:00 AM
New York, NY — WearBest is unveiling its 2011 Bella-Dura outdoor fabrics collection this month.
Bella-Dura continues to win recognition for color and design. It is made in the USA by Wearbest Sil-Tex Mills, Ltd., a fourth generation family owned mill.
The New York-based company recently won two Awards for Design Excellence. Bella-Dura by WearBest received a platinum-level ADEX while Bella-Dura Health Care won a gold ADEX.
WearBest's studio also was honored in May with the ASID Earth Minded Award at the Hospitality Design Expo in Las Vegas.
The award-winning fabrics offer state of the art performance features, including 50,000 double rubs and 1,500 hours of light fastness. They are inherently anti-microbial, stain resistant and bleach cleanable.
To make an appointment to preview its 2011 collection, call Ari Gasner at 212-633-6620.
We would love your feedback!
- Oct 24, 2012
- Apr 15, 2010
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...