Watkins Manufacturing promotes Mike Dunn
Named executive vice president, a new position
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 9/8/2010 10:53:07 AM
Vista, CA — Watkins Manufacturing, the maker of Hot Spring Spas and Caldera Spas, has promoted Mike Dunn to the newly created position of executive vice president.
In his new role, Dunn will maintain his responsibility over the company's North American sales and marketing efforts.
"In addition, Mike will assist me in the very important function of strategic planning," Watkins' President Steve Hammock said. "Mike has been an exceptional leader and teammate and a tireless worker on our behalf. He's been a key driver in our success over the years; Mike's significant intellectual capabilities will be invaluable in strategy formulation." Dunn's promotion to Executive Vice President is effective immediately. The company is conducting an executive search to fill the position of vice president of sales and marketing.
Dunn joined Watkins as national sales manager in 1993, and was promoted to vice president of sales and marketing in 1996. He previously held positions with Hayward Pool Products, and has 33 years working in the industry. He holds a bachelor's degree in business administration.
Established in 1977, Vista, Calif.-based Watkins Manufacturing Corp. is the manufacturer of Hot Spring Spas and Caldera Spas. Watkins' worldwide dealer network of more than 950 sales and service centers is in all 50 states, Canada and more than 60 other countries. Watkins is a division of Masco Corporation, a Fortune 500 company whose quality products include Delta faucets, KraftMaid cabinets and Behr paints.
We would love your feedback!
- Jun 3, 2011
- Aug 11, 2011
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...