Fancy is back
Chris Gigley -- Casual Living, 9/10/2010 5:12:09 AM
CONSUMER TASTES tend to skew conservative in times of economic tension, which explains the predominance of relatively streamlined designs in the past three years. In that case, these new chairs with intricate back designs may collectively be a sign of loosening tensions and good things to come.
Palm Springs Rattan & Garden Classics' Savannah Dining Collection combines traditional elegance with modern durability. The 100% aluminum frames are hand-cast and welded before being hand-finished in a multi-step process. Booth 8-4049
The Veracruz Chaise is one of Three Coins Castings' newest designs of custom-made solid cast aluminum furniture. Booth 8-4042
Flowing curves accentuate the robust construction of this relaxing Perugia Dining Chair, a new launch for 2011 from Hansen. The collection also features tables with matching accents other seating pieces. Booth 8-9058
The Edmonton Collection from Paragon Casual is available in full dining and lounging groups. Booth 8-4077
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...