Jennifer O'Kelley named president of JCO Marketing
She becomes the fourth generation to lead the rep firm
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 10/4/2010 10:39:51 AM
Conyers, Ga. — Stuart Johnson announced Jennifer O'Kelley was appointed president of JCO Marketing, the 63-year-old manufacturers' representative agency based in the Southeast.
O'Kelley is the fourth generation to head the firm. She takes the reins this month as her father, Stuart, moves into a consultancy role with the company business. She will have oversight for all the firm's territories which include Virginia, Georgia, North Carolina and South Carolina.
"It just seems like the right time for this," Johnson said. "Jennifer has worked hard in this business for over 26 years and has the respect and friendship of all our suppliers and customers, not to mention those of us who work closest with her."
In addition to Johnson and O'Kelley, the close-knit JCO Marketing team includes Vice President Steve Carroll, who has worked with the firm since 1973, Mitchell Johnson who handles the marketing, and Jo Ellen Johnson Kuehnel, office manager. Company ownership will narrow to O'Kelley and Carroll as equal partners.
"As those who have worked with him for over four decades know, my Dad cannot be replaced and I'm so pleased that he's not totally retiring," O'Kelley said. "He has been so generous in spirit and in setting the high standards we all strive for everyday here. I'm just honored that he has this kind of trust in me and my siblings to keep the firm growing by helping our manufacturers and customers strengthen their businesses."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...