Designers invited to share insights in Designer Survey
June 13, 2016,
GREENSBORO, N.C. – Casual Living invites designers to fill out the 2016 Designer Survey.
In an effort to collect information about how designers are customizing and decorating the outdoor room, Casual Living will be publishing the results of the survey in the August 2016 issue.
• Which products do you typically include for your clients' outdoor spaces?
• What product materials are currently most popular in outdoor furniture?
• Where do you source products for outdoor services?
The deadline to fill out this survey is Wednesday, June 22. Click here to take the survey. Three respondents will be entered to win $100 Visa gift cards.
Related Content By Author
Casual Friday: Furnitureland South's expanding outdoor showroom
Casual Living eWeekly
Most Viewed Articles
November Digital Edition
Don't miss the November digital edition of Casual Living! In this month’s issue, we look to the future of retail with a spotlight on technology. Assistant Editor Alex Milstein breaks down the basics of artificial intelligence (AI) and augmented reality (AR) and how they’re changing the furniture shopping experience. We also explain how building engagement on social media channels can boost business for retailers.
You’ve waited two years, and it’s finally here! Casual Living’s biennial Universe Study offers a comprehensive snapshot of the outdoor category, highlighting its growth across all segments from furnishings to shade to grills.
Also in This Issue:
• Designer Viewpoint: A Beverly Hills backyard gets a glam makeover, thanks to renowned designer Christopher Grubb.
• Market Report: Our editors give you the inside scoop on all the new outdoor introductions at the High Point Market. Can you say Cobonpue?
• Casual Insights: Kathy Wall of The Media Matters offers insight on refreshing your brand.