ASTM International relaunches world’s leading laboratory directory
July 6, 2016,
W. CONSHOHOCKEN, Pa. — ASTM International has fully redesigned its International Laboratory Directory, the only directory in the world dedicated to helping manufacturers find the right labs to test their products.
Independent laboratories throughout the world rely on thousands of standards and test methods, including many developed by ASTM International. By working with these labs, manufacturers can help ensure that their products meet key safety and performance criteria, which in turn sends a strong message to existing and potential customers.
• lists standards and test methods that each laboratory can perform
• provides locations of laboratories in countries throughout the world
• allows labs to improve search ranking by purchasing keywords that highlight industry-specific strengths and services
• allows manufacturers and other potential partners to compare laboratories
• offers groupings for multiple laboratories that are part of one company
Related Content By Author
Casual Friday: Furnitureland South's expanding outdoor showroom
Casual Living eWeekly
Most Viewed Articles
November Digital Edition
Don't miss the November digital edition of Casual Living! In this month’s issue, we look to the future of retail with a spotlight on technology. Assistant Editor Alex Milstein breaks down the basics of artificial intelligence (AI) and augmented reality (AR) and how they’re changing the furniture shopping experience. We also explain how building engagement on social media channels can boost business for retailers.
You’ve waited two years, and it’s finally here! Casual Living’s biennial Universe Study offers a comprehensive snapshot of the outdoor category, highlighting its growth across all segments from furnishings to shade to grills.
Also in This Issue:
• Designer Viewpoint: A Beverly Hills backyard gets a glam makeover, thanks to renowned designer Christopher Grubb.
• Market Report: Our editors give you the inside scoop on all the new outdoor introductions at the High Point Market. Can you say Cobonpue?
• Casual Insights: Kathy Wall of The Media Matters offers insight on refreshing your brand.