HOT PRODUCTS - Gloster, Domus, Woodard, Zuo modern
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 11/8/2010 3:59:50 AM
For those who like rustic style but do not want to give up modern functionality, the Havana Modular collection from Gloster Furniture provides an excellent alternative to traditional seating. Cubic modules are woven using the rustic Havana wicker and teamed with angular seat and back cushions in this design-conscious collection. Simplicity and functionality were the key requirements for Danish designer Povl Eskilsden, so he designed a modular collection consisting of six items only. IHFC IH206
The Float Collection from Domus Ventures is made of flow-through tex fabric applied to powder-coated aluminum frames. Users can merely rinse off to maintain. The loose cushions on Float are also flow-through so they never have to be removed. 215 Church Ave.
From Woodard, the Salona collection designed by Joe Ruggiero offers a clean and contemporary look. The square aluminum extrusion enhances the sleekness of this cutting-edge design. Market Square 200
The Savannah Collection from Lloyd/Flanders features high-backed seating comfort, with wide arms. Southern cypress is crafted into occasional and dining tables reminiscent of designs created by early Low Country craftsmen. Market Square 110
Zuo Modern's Ipanema Collection is made with UV-treated synthetic weave and water-resistant foam cushions. The collection consists of a round bench, round corner, and square bench (all sold separately). IHFC D501
The Abacos seating collection from Palm Springs Rattan adds a touch of sophistication with its comfortable high-back sofa, which includes wood, rattan and woven details. Newly redesigned end and cocktail tables feature inlaid glass, feltlined drawers and extended drawer glides. Showplace 1539
The Angelina outdoor garden collection from Corona Décor includes pillows with a filigree pattern in tones of green on a bone tone background. These pillows are created with a welt-cord edge, double-face backing, zippered, and filled with a removable poly-fill insert. IHFC D249
The outdoor sectional from the Uwharrie Chair Company's Chat Collection is shown in rustic red finish paired with Sonnet Flame fabric. Made from plantation-grown pine, a renewable material, the group carries a lifetime guarantee against rot, water drainage and insect infestation. IHFC M128
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...