AmericasMart taps Mike Gay to lead marketing initiatives
To direct national branding efforts
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 11/9/2010 11:40:06 AM
ATLANTA, Ga. — Mike Gay has been named senior vice president of marketing at AmericasMart Atlanta, according to Jeffrey L. Portman Sr., president and chief operating officer of AmericasMart and its AMC, Inc. parent entity.
Gay will pilot the charge in strengthening the AmericasMart brand and its 19 annual markets, which attract retailers from every U.S. state and more than 80 countries. He leads a team of marketing, advertising, technology, retail services and publishing professionals - collectively and strategically working together to drive the overarching marketing mission.
A marketing veteran with more than 20 years of experience, Gay joins AmericasMart following a 13-year tenure at Philips Consumer Lifestyle in Atlanta, where he served as vice president of marketing and general manager of e-Commerce and Value Added Services.
"Mike's deep experience and passion for marketing and developing solutions for complex businesses made him an ideal leader for AmericasMart," Portman said.
"He is well positioned to advance and enhance our marketing mission, our business and our brand."
Gay's expertise and experience is derived from years of driving marketing innovation, successfully integrating marketing operations to grow brands, being on the forefront of marketing trends, enhancing marketing strategies and pioneering brand management for one of the world's largest leading companies.
A long-time Atlanta resident, Gay resides in Druid Hills with his wife and two young children.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...