Sustainable Furnishings Council celebrates 10th anniversary
August 8, 2016,
HIGH POINT, N.C. – On Oct. 21 at 6 p.m., the Sustainable Furnishings Council (SFC) will be celebrating its 10 year anniversary. The celebration will take place in Union Square, located in High Point N.C.
In order to celebrate with the company, make sure to RSVP. There, attendees can enjoy local organic food, drinks, music, dancing and speeches. Attendees can also participate in:
• Special video message from Al Gore
• Results of WWF Wood Scorecard Project
• Winners of #GetYourGreenOn
• Platinum Level: International Market Centers, Mitchell Gold & Bob Williams Home Furnishings, Room & Board Home Furnishings, The Saatva Company
• Gold Level: UL, Jaipur Living, Western Farms, Curry & Company
• Silver Level: Gat Creek, Wellness Within Your Walls, Nourison, Simply Amish, Gotcha Covered, The Lofts at Union Square
• Bronze Level: Naturepedic, Vanguard Furniture, Phillips Collection, EJ Victor, Phil Kean, Nine Muses Media, Bee Inc.
Related Content By Author
Casual Friday: Furnitureland South's expanding outdoor showroom
Casual Living eWeekly
Most Viewed Articles
November Digital Edition
Don't miss the November digital edition of Casual Living! In this month’s issue, we look to the future of retail with a spotlight on technology. Assistant Editor Alex Milstein breaks down the basics of artificial intelligence (AI) and augmented reality (AR) and how they’re changing the furniture shopping experience. We also explain how building engagement on social media channels can boost business for retailers.
You’ve waited two years, and it’s finally here! Casual Living’s biennial Universe Study offers a comprehensive snapshot of the outdoor category, highlighting its growth across all segments from furnishings to shade to grills.
Also in This Issue:
• Designer Viewpoint: A Beverly Hills backyard gets a glam makeover, thanks to renowned designer Christopher Grubb.
• Market Report: Our editors give you the inside scoop on all the new outdoor introductions at the High Point Market. Can you say Cobonpue?
• Casual Insights: Kathy Wall of The Media Matters offers insight on refreshing your brand.