Erwin and Sons opens West Coast distribution center
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 1/3/2011 11:01:45 AM
WOODSTOCK, Ga. - Erwin and Sons has announced the opening of a West Coast Distribution Center.
With its Long Beach, Calif.-based partners, Erwin and Sons will begin distribution of three best-selling collections: The Sonoma group, a contemporary sectional in Mocha finish, with six deep-seating pieces plus conversation and end tables; the Riviera group in Savannah finish, with eight sectional and standard deep seating pieces plus coffee and end tables; and Homecoming, the 10-piece seating and dining collection in Saddle finish with marble-topped coffee and end tables.All three collections feature Leisureluxe custom cushions in Sunbrella or Outdura fabrics.
For more information, call Erwin and Sons at 770-579-0414.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...