WithIt launches Women to Watch
New program utilizes social media tools to recognize leaders in home, furnishings and related industries
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 2/1/2011 4:15:49 PM
GREENSBORO, N.C. — WithIt is honoring female professionals in home, furnishings and related industries in a new recognition campaign that launches today at WithIt's Facebook fan page. "Women to Watch" will acknowledge 39 outstanding professionals who have made noteworthy contributions to their industries and communities.
A single recipient will be announced each business day between today and Friday, March 25.
"As a leadership development network, WithIt is first to recognize female leaders in the home and furnishings industries," said 2011 WithIt President Mary Leigh Howell, vice president of RLF Communications.
"Women to Watch will identify these top talents, as well as create excitement among our members and prospects via social media channels," Howell said. "We're building momentum for our annual WOW Awards finalists, too, who will be announced Aug. 24 during WithIt's 2011 educational conference in Raleigh, N.C."
We would love your feedback!
- Jun 18, 2013
- Jan 14, 2013
- Dec 11, 2012
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...